Thank you to Coupons.com for sponsoring the giveaway below.
We all know the hype and craziness that surrounds Black Friday but what most people forget, is that a good chunk of AWESOME deals can be had from the comfort of your own home the following Monday. Yes if you have to, brave the insanity of the big retailers on Black Friday, BUT if you’d rather shop in your P.J’s, sit out the weekend in peace and prepare to grab amazing deals on Cyber Monday! Although you’re shopping from home, Cyber Monday can be a little overwhelming at times which is why I’ve created 5 top tips for getting the most bang for your buck on December 2nd.
- Make a shopping list/Avoid impulse buys - Like shopping at a big retail store, it’s always best to have a list. With Cyber Monday, impulse buys can be a big challenge to overcome, especially with websites throwing items they really want you to buy right in your face through pop-ups or homepage ads. Creating a list and sticking to it is the best way to keep your spending finger from becoming trigger happy online. Bookmark your top sites to visit and if creating an account is necessary to check out, do so before hand to avoid the the hold up in making your purchase.
- Check for coupon deals - ALWAYS check and see if a site is offering any exclusive deals through coupon codes. It’s never fun to make a purchase just to find out you could have saved an extra 15-40% off just from a special code. Coupons.com offers an ENTIRE Cyber Monday Sales section with all the Cyber Monday coupon codes and deals from online retailers like Toys “R” Us, Amazon.com, HP, JCPenny, Target, Bath and Body Works and more!
- Compare pricing – You wouldn’t go out on Black Friday without consulting all the ads for the best prices, so make sure to do the same for Cyber Monday! Most websites will reveal their deals the same week as Black Friday or shortly after so be sure to seek them out and look for the best prices.
- Look for FREE shipping – It’s easy to find a great deal but add the $12.99 shipping to that $10 toy and it’s soon become a $22.99 toy, making your savings totally disappear. Check Coupons.com Cyber Monday Sales section for free shipping codes or shop with sites you know offer free shipping such as Amazon.com. If free shipping is only offered to those with specific accounts, sign up for the account ahead of time to save you the hassle.
- Shop through cash back sites – There’s nothing better then spending money just to get a percentage of it BACK! Shopping through cash back sites such as FatWallet.com or Ebates.com will allow you to earn a certain percentage back of the money spent on participating websites.
Bonus Tip: Stay Safe – Just like Black Friday, Cyber Monday is the largest online shopping day. In turn it’s also a great opportunity for scam artists and thieves to take advantage of unwitting online shoppers and their credit card info. Always check to make sure the site you’re submitting your payment info on is an HTTPS site, this means it’s secure. Also, take precautions to ensure your computer has the latest update of Anti-Virus software and pay close attention when typing in website names or clicking on them in search engines.
Win extra spending cash with Coupons.com!
There’s nothing better then saving money unless it involves getting MORE money! Save on Cyber Monday with Coupons.com coupon codes and enter to win a $100 Amazon.com gift card from Coupons.com! Enter through the widget below. One winner will receive a $100 Amazon.com gift card. Open to US residents 18+.
This giveaway is in no way associated with facebook, twitter, instagram or pintrest. The Link Fairy is not responsible for prize fulfillment.
Another chance to win!
Get another chance to win big by also entering the Cyber Monday Sweepstakes hosted on Coupons.com and see how you can win a $500 shopping spree! Click the image below to enter.
Thank you to Coupons.com for sponsoring this giveaway.